Gioiapura allows the return or replacement, even without any reason, within 30 days after delivery of the product. In the case you want to exchange or return purchased products simply you have to follw the instructions you find in the package. For the Christmas period, the return has been extended until 31/01/2021.
The customer has the right to cancel the contract within 30 calendar days from receipt of products. The client can exercise the right of withdrawal if it meets these conditions:
*For the Christmas period, the return has been extended until 31/01/2021.
To make the return you must:
- Log in to our website www.gioiapura.it.
- Select "ORDERS" and then "Request return" (next to the order that you decide to return)
- Select the product/s to want to send us back, and the reason why you want to return it/them
- Choose how you want to ship your item back, and then the refund: Store Credit to spend on your next purchase or refund on your payment method.
Now you can apply the return label outside the package.
The cost of the return is minimum 20€.
- Go to: www.ups.com and select your country
- click on the bottom left: “Call Customer Service”, contact the courier and decide with him the date for the return. He will come to pick up the package when you want.
The return shipment is paid by the customer and any customs charges will be deducted from the refund or the value of the coupon.
For more information contact email@example.com
You can use the return label that you found inside the package, but you still have to complete the return procedure. In this case, if you will use the return label, 10€ will be deducted from your refund (or from your store credit).
We also remember that, according to D. Decree 206/05 the customer can exercise the right of withdrawal on items manufactured on request or personalized.